Products and solutions
Comprehensive Financial Planning
We focus on the six areas of your financial life:
- Investment Services
- Cash Flow
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
What you receive:
- In each area, you receive recommendation’s and an action plan to pursue your goals.
- Services are provided annually to be able to monitor your progress and collaborate with other professionals.
- This is arguably the most important piece of anyone’s life. The two most frequent questions are how much do we need to save for retirement, and, will that be enough to last us for our lives. While there is no magic dollar amount to be given, there is a process which CPC has found much success. We seek to quantify your lifestyle to be able to understand how you presently live and how your plans may change in your retired life.
- We are living in a world where technology is evolving every single day and so are your investments. At CPC we keep up with the evolving technology to allow you to reduce fees while maintaining access to a wide market place.
- Protecting your assets, your children and loved ones is a need, not a choice. Insurance should be taken very seriously by factoring in your personal assumptions to ensure what you value most is protected.
Cash Flow Management:
- Proper cash flow management is successful not because of discipline, it is successful because of a system and process that bounds you to a savings goal. In todays sophisticated technological environment, systems and processes are at ones fingertips (literally).
- A proper tax plan is one that is created before April 15. In fact, it is a collaborative working relationship with your CPA or tax preparer which positions you in the most tax favorable stance today and in the future.
Estate Planning Strategies:
- An effective estate plan is one in which you have put your wishes down on paper for your loved ones, friends, or charitable remainders. Estate planning will take the burden off the ones you love most and allow them to focus on executing your wishes.